What’s the client’s activity?
Angola Cables is an Internet Service Provider/Carrier.
What were the client’s needs?
Angola Cables needed to implement IT systems and business support corporative systems.
What was the implemented solution?
To provide the client with a convenient infrastructure, the project was based on:
Implementing 2 Server platforms IBM PureFlex Systems
– Implementing 2 Storage platforms EMC VNX5600
– Implementing a Backup platform EMC Avamar
– Implementing VMWare Vsphere, Vcenter
– Implementing VMWare SRM Disaster Recovery e EMC Recover Point
– Implementing Windows Servers 2012 AD
– Implementing Exchange Servers 2013
– Implementing SQL DataBase Servers 2013 in Cluster
– Implementing SharePoint Servers 2013
– Implementing System Center 2012
– Implementing Lync Servers 2013
– Implementing AAA with Cisco Secure ACS
– 80 users
How did the solution help solving the client’s issues?
Microsoft corporate solutions were implemented on infrastructure platforms, aligned with clients’ expectations and needs in what comes to performance, functionality, redundancy, business continuity and scalability.
The dimensions and expected growth (300% in 3 years) were crucial on the project.